Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the perfect fit


when it comes to buying things for myself, i usually dont have a problem. i always try to plan shopping so as not to overspend. i have this thing of separating my "needs" and "wants" because i dont want to be out of control when im at the mall. thankfully i always end up buying the things that i really "need".

and if there is one thing that i need right now, it would be a pair of jeans. the one i have is kinda worn out and is a little big for me already, since i have shed a few pounds. yehey! wipee! :) i went to the mall this afternoon to buy one, but unfortunatley, nothing seems to fit me perfectly. for me, it's always hard to find the right kind of jeans. im kind of meticulous when it comes to this area. i dont want to buy a pair of jeans because it's the latest fad or trend. i look for comfort and ease. signature? name labels? im not very particular with this as well. as long as it fits perfectly it's fine with me.

oh well, it's not everyday that i have this thought about a pair of jeans... just now really, might as well write it.


No comments: