Monday, June 14, 2010

Bantayan Island, Cebu

I first went to Bantayan Island in Cebu April 2009 and it was my first "beautiful" beach experience indeed. Recently, I had the chance to go back and visit my favorite beach... it hasn't changed and the experience got even better.

Bantayan Island is just one of the 15 islands clustered off the northern point of Cebu island. It is known for its powder white sands, crystal clear waters (it is indeed clear!!) and laid back resort with friendly locals. It is a quiet place to be in that is starting to be discovered by some tourists, foreigners to be exact. Thankfully, it's not yet like Boracay, no night life here which I really like.












Sugar Beach, Bantayan Island Cebu









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a wonderful place and such beautiful photos! ^o^

Cecile said...

wow that was fast! thanks for your comments... i'm just curious, do i know you from somewhere or you just happen to see my site?