Wednesday, August 23, 2006

random musings

>family dinners is one of my favorite things. when i say family, it includes the whole clan. last sunday, after church, we had a big dinner at home. a typical filipino dinner of pansit, pork adobo, fried bangus (milk fish) and salted eggs with tomatoes. hmmm.... yummy! but of course, i had to control myself, since im still practically trying to lose weight(really now?). while having dinner we were discussing the sermons we heard that day. just sharing our thoughts with one another which is truly encouraging.

>i met my niece, venise. she's 3 years old. she's very cute, tiny and she's got sparkly eyes. and i'm just really amazed at how she can speak clearly at her age. and not only that, it's like she has her own world. she has an imaginary friend, which she calls her boyfriend. oh my? a boyfriend at 3 years old. i'm 25 and i dont even have one. hmmm.... by the way, violet is her favorite color.

>chocolates... who doesn't like it? i could probably last a week or even a month without rice or bread. i've done that. but i dont think i will last a day without chocolates. i'm a "sweets" person. recently, i had my blood sugar tested. i got the results, and to my surprise my blood sugar level is normal. i thought it will be like so high because i'm really into sweets. but it's normal and i'm happy about that. i also had my cholesterol level tested, and it's also normal.

>my best friend ivy, called me the other day. and i'm so happy to hear from her. i truly miss her...she's not just my cousin, my best friend but most importantly, she's my sister in Christ. hope to see her again.

>action speaks louder than words. i've been thinking about this for the past few weeks. and in some ways, the way we act really says a lot about how we feel.

>been doing a lot of cooking for the past few weeks. mostly salads and grilled foods. because of this i've been going to the grocery more often. it's been my way of relieving stress. :)

>most recent movie i've watch: nanny mcphee.

>weather here is still unpredictable. you'll wake up to a sunny morning. and then hit the bed with a rainy evening.

>current mood: relaxed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup! The weather really is unpredictable till now.

^o^