Wednesday, August 30, 2006

wednesday.....my rest day!

...been looking forward to this day. been really stressed out at work. we had a few diverted flights from australia due to the bad weather in hongkong. as usual, everybody's been busy. quite tiring, but i'm not complaining. it's just good to seat back and relax at home.

...might get a new haircut tomorrow.

...amazing race 10 will start this september. excited to see it!

...been laughing hard last night because of the video that was on my colleagues celfone. roger was able to capture on video maco's special number at det's house. he was dancing to the tune of "crazy in love" by beyonce knowles. his moves were old school! funny old school! haha.

...been trying to speak in english with a british accent. another haha for me! been fond of the accent ever since we handled the british airways diverted flight.

...i hope to find a dvd copy of pride and prejudice. my cousin kring and i agreed to watch it together.

...still thinking of the blueberries and cream crepe and mango crepe we had at cafe breton. it's super delicious!

...current mood: nonchalant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cecile, this is Tin-Tin! Can you believe I actually forgot my login info here in blogspot. That's why I posted this comment as anonymous.

Anyway, it's so nice to be updated with what's going on in your everyday life. I miss you soo much dear! I'll keep in mind that the best times to call you are Thursday and Wednesday mornings. But I have to tell you that since yesterday we don't have a phone here in Beaumont. We are experience problems with AT&T (so far as my dad's subscription is consered) and they said that it would take 7 to 10 days before the line would be re-established again! I wouldn't be here during that time anymore! So that means if ever I'm gonna call you, it would be in the latter part of next week and I would be in California by then.

Please inform my mom about it too, because I would be calling her from California and not from Beaumont. Please inform Kring about it too because I told her I would call her. And also Tito Boy, because I might call him although we are continually communicating via email.

Okay?! Miss you cous! Talk with you soon! Regards to everybody.