Wednesday, August 02, 2006

relieved

it is really a relief knowing that you have someone to talk to who share the same faith that you have. a christian friend, who loves the Lord. someone who would openly rebuke you if you're doing something outside of God's will, and someone whom you can always lean on no matter what happens. i thank God for the friends that i have right now. it is a blessing indeed.

a while ago, i had the opportunity to chat with my friend hapi. it was a short chat, but i indeed felt relieved with some of the things that is bothering my mind for the past few weeks. we actually talked about relationships in particular. she was very open to me and gave some advise in line with God's word.

there's a lot to say about our conversation... but there's one thing in our chat that i will not forget. the prayer of shannon harris, wife of joshua harris, author of the book BOY MEETS GIRL, " Lord if this feelings is not from you, please take it away."

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Hi Cess!

I must agree with that... yes it's such a great blessing from the Lord to have a Christian friend whom you can have fellowship with.

But you know what? I miss you. You have been more than a Christian friend. You are one of the biggest people in my life (or should I say Christians in my life). The great distance between us affects me a lot. We have never been apart until now. I just miss your mere prescence and that says a lot about how I value and appreciate you.

Seeing those pictures makes me tremedously miss our dear cousins. I love all of you soooo much!

Oh I just miss those boys! J.P., Carlo, D.J., J.R., Jojo, of course Kuya Ramil and Kuya Buboy, and even Michael and C.J.!

And the girls... what more can I say? Kring, Natalie, Stacey, and Tin-Tin.

But I'm looking at the brighter side... I know I will be with you all soon. Lordwilling... it will be soon!

You know what? I just love this new blogsite of yours... it's soo much better than that of MSN. When I checked out my MSN Spaces I was disappointed to see the new layout... I don't like it, it looks awkward.

Keep this one. Believe me, it's cuter. Now I'm thinking of starting a new one like yours. Actually I just signed up because I can't post anything in here unless I do. So maybe I'd start building up with this new account.

Ok, 'till next time... Write to you soon! I'm praying for you always.

With lots of love,
Tina
http://paidion.spaces.live.com/