Tuesday, November 07, 2006

bananas and ice creams

junkfoods out! bananas are in! i don't what happen but this has been the trend in the office for the past few weeks. everybody just having bananas for lunch, for snack and for dinner. and not only that, the ice creams just keep on coming everyday. it's like someone's always having their birthday.

i think this banana craze all started when Andrew, our new engineer came. we've noticed that everytime he goes to the office he always brings with him a bunch of bananas. my colleagues actually thought that it was a good way to go on a diet, and so, the banana craze began.

talking with Andrew, i was able to find out that he is watching his cholesterol so he is indeed on a diet (that's pretty much one of the reasons behind the bananas). he's a pretty nice guy and a good father too. by the way, he's got triplets which is so cool! and their names are nice, namely: caleb (means: capable), noah (means: rest) and ethan (means: enduring). i've been really into meaning of names lately. so i guess i'll post something about it next time.

anyway, i've seen other blogs lately and theirs are very nice. i think mine is kinda boring. i guess i'm just to lazy to study about html. hope to find something that is already made so i could just copy and paste...darn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear cecile!

Naks naman umuulan pala dyan ng saging at ice cream ha?! Ang saya nyo naman sa Quantas! I hope everything's going well with your work and colleagues!

Anyway... Oo nga eh, the Lord has been very faithful. According to the time of His choosing, He provided a job for me. He also gave me a challenge. My work is 40 minutes away and I have to drive there using the freeway. Buti nalang flexi hours kami, pwede ako pumasok ng 7 am to 4 pm... so papunta ng work dapat mga 6:00 am nasa freeway na ako para hindi ko maabutan ang L.A. traffic jam na nagsisimula ng mga 6:30.

Binenta nila Tita Trini sa akin ang Honda CR-V nila. I agreed to buy and pay for it in monthly installments. This SUV is seven years old na pero mahusay pa rin ang performance. It's a good thing na SUV ito kase I feel more safer driving an SUV than a sedan.

Titignan ko kung paano ang kalagayan na mag-drive to work and back. If it seems stressful, I can take the option of riding the subways. L.A. subway system is good except for the buses na mabagal. May parking area naman ang Metro system ng L.A. so I can park the car outside the nearest subway station here in Torrance and from there mags-subway na ako derecho to work. Tapos paguwi, I will also take the subway until I return to the subway station dito sa Torrance and then get my car from the parking lot to drive back home.

I really need prayers for travelling mercy habang nagd-drive ako. Please pray for me that the Lord will sustain me with grace and ability to drive defensively here in L.A. I am looking forward to talking with you soon on the phone. Aside from Wednesday morning, when are the best days and times to call you in your land line?

I am also looking forward to calling Tito Boy next monday. I wasn't able to call him this monday kase we had the Lord's supper last Sunday and a dinner fellowship afterwards. Pwede Che pakitanong kay Tito kung ano pang mga ibang araw na pwede siyang tawagan sa landline nila para may ibang options ako na days to call Him?

I will wait for your reply.

I love you!

Tina
http://paidion.spaces.live.com/

Anonymous said...

hi ces! ndi boring ang blogsite mo! i actually find your posts very interesting. And when all's said and done, the life of a blogsite are the blogs and not the codes that decorate it. haha! but if you want, you can get ready made skins and tags from www.blogskins.com. damin dun. sign up ka lang then download all you want. =) enjoy!